Typical Interview Questions :
is to judge which candidate is best suited for the position. The
employer will design questions giving him information required for the
desired post. The following set of questions will help you to make the
best presentation for the interview.
are divided in the following sections:
A) Opening Questions
me something about yourself?
2. What are your hobbies?
3. Which is your favorite subject? Why?
4. How did you hear about this opening?
5. How did you prepare for this interview?
6. What was the last book you read? Summarize your learning's?
are your strengths?
2. What are your weaknesses?
3. How would your colleagues describe you?
4. How would your boss describe you?
5. How would you describe yourself as a person?
6. Who has influenced you in life? How?
7. Narrate 2 of your achievements?
8. How do you plan to overcome your weaknesses?
9. Can you tell me the toughest decision taken in life?
are your career goals?
2. What is your ambition in life?
3. What might make you leave this job?
according to you is important for a team member?
do you know about our company?
2. How can you contribute to our company?
3. Why have you applied for this position?
4. How can you contribute to this position?
5. What do you look for in a job?
6. Why are you looking for a change?
7. Which other positions have you considered applying for?
8. Where do you see yourself 5 to 7 years from now?
should we hire you?
2. Do you believe in compromising business ethics to get your work
3. Are you ok working for 12 to 15 hrs a day?
4. Who plays an important role in deciding your career?
do you weigh job satisfaction?
2. What might make you leave this job?
3. What is your role in the current job?
4. Why not continue the same job?
5. Describe your ideal job?
6. What kind of people are you able to manage?
you like to ask any questions?
you can ask the Employer:
many employers work in this organization?
according to you is the most difficult problem one would face in this
is the most successful product of this organization?
what parameters is once success measured in this company?
will be my salary package?
questions are only interview guidelines. Some of the questions may not
be appropriate for your interviewing situation.